Kimber vom Schlussstein NA Pz 1, JH, TDI, CGC, SH
Litter due April. Looking to place these pups in performance homes! NAVHDA, AKC Hunt test and Field Trial homes.
Whelp Date: September 24, 2013
• Kimber weighs 51 lbs. ~ 22 ½ inches
• AKC DNA Profile # V749131
• CHIC#: 113986
• OFA Heart Echo - 'Normal' - GSP-CA2125/28F/C-VPI-ECHO
• OFA Eyes - 'Normal' - GSP-EYE604/28F-VPI
• Optigen Eyes - 'Normal' - ced test ID#985-112-001-377-497
• Thyroid - 'Normal FREE T4 & TSH' - GSP-TH468/28F-VPI
• Type II von Willebrand's Disease 'Clear' - VetGen ID# 26842
• OFA Hips - GOOD - GSP-17312G30F-VPI
• OFA Elbows - NORMAL - GSP-EL2612F30-VPI
• Bite good
• Coat: Medium dense/medium harsh
• NAVHDA Natural Ability Prize 1, 112 points at 11 months old
• AKC Junior Hunter title: 10/19/14
• AKC Canine Good Citizen: 4/25/16
• Became a therapy dog from Therapy Dogs International: 4/25/16
• 2nd place Wallkill Kennel Club, 2/26/16
• 2nd place Rockland County Kennel Club, 2/27/16 & 2/28/16
1st place Monticello Kennel Club, 3/12/16
Kimber earned her AKC Senior Hunter title, 11/13/16
Kimber earned her final leg for the AKC Senior Hunter title on 11/13/16 at the Delaware Valley German Wirehaired Pointer Hunt test.
Thank you judges, gunners, bird planters and to the entire club!
Below: 3rd leg Senior Hunter, 10/23/16, Eastern German Shorthaired Pointer Club Hunt Test, Freeland Kennel Club, PA
(above) Kimber passed her AKC Canine Good Citizen (CGC) test and the Therapy Dog test in June 2016.
(above at the Rock-Wal Show in Suffern, NY - 2/28/16)